What we do
Hijama Islamia Cupping Therapy Center is a alternative medicine clinic. We provide all kinds of Hijama Cupping Therapies in a Islamic & Sunnah way.
- “Wet Cupping”
- “Dry Cupping / Message Therapy”
- “Fire Cupping”
Their is Sunnah Days for Hijama Therapy according to Hadiths of our beloved Prophet Hazrat Muhammad S.A.W.W.
Importance of Hijama – Hijama Hadiths
Instead of putting our words in favor of cupping, we must see the following ahadith that are enough to explain the importance of hijama.
- Indeed in hijama (cupping) there is a cure”. – Saheeh Muslim
- Indeed, the best of remedies you have is hijama (cupping)”. – Saheeh Al Bukhari
- Hijama is the most helpful procedure for human beings to cure themselves”.– Saheeh Al Bukhari and Saheel Muslim
- The importance of hijama in the divine guidance can further be stressed by the following words which were related to the Prophet SAW on the night of Israa (ascension to the heaven) by angles: “O Mohammed, order your ummah (people) with hijama (cupping)”.– Saheeh, Sunan Tirmidhi.
- The Prophet Muhammad صل الله عليه و سلم is reported to have had hijama perfromed on his head for migraine (Bukhari), on his foot after a sprain (Ibn Majah), on his neck (Abu Dawud), on his hip for hip pain (Abu Dawud) and between his shoulders for detoxification (Ahmed).
- Abdullah ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet صل الله عليه و سلم said: “I did not pass by an angel from the angels on the night journey except that they all said to me: Upon you is cupping (hijama), O Muhammad.”(Saheeh, Sunan ibn Majah)
- The best medicine with which you treat yourselves is cupping, or it is one of the best of your medicines.” Or“The treatment you can use is cupping.” (Bukhari: 5371)
- Cupping is the most helpful procedure for human beings to cure themselves.” (Bukhari and Muslim)
- Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger صل الله عليه وسلم said, “If there was something excellent to be used as a remedy then it is cupping (hijama).” (Sunan Abu Dawud, Sunan Ibn Majah)
1. Our Mission
The main mission of Hijama Islamia is to aware people about Hijama Therapy Treatment because Its a Islamic and Sunnah way of curing from more then seventy two (72) diseases.
2. Our Objectives
To promote high standards of health, safety and well being for people
3. Our Team
Our team members are efficiant and professional
0 Skilled Members
0 Happy clients
0 Years experience
Our goal is to provide a superior customer experience
Our goal is to facilitate people and aware them the count less benefits of Hijama Therapy, in order to do we are providing Hijama Therapy Kits to people in a very cheap way. The cost of the Kit is Rs. 500 Only
Imtiaz Ahmed ButtDoctor / Therapist
Imtiaz Ahmed Butt is Senior Therapist
Muhammad WaleedManaging Partner
Muhammad Waleed is Managing Partner
Maaz Ahmed ButtAssistant Therapist
Maaz Ahmed Butt is Assistant Therapist
How is Hijama Performed?
Firstly we apply a moderate amount of oil to the relevant area. We use Black Seed oil or Olive oil. This helps to prepare the skin thereby increasing comfort once the cup is applied, it improves the seal between the mouth of the cup and the skin and in the case of Massage Hijama it also provides the necessary lubrication to allow the cup to move smoothly and freely over the skin. We begin every treatment by applying a cup – or several cups – to the appropriate points using a moderate suction.
We use hand-held, manual pumps for this purpose as we believe it is by far the most accurate method of ensuring the correct pressure within the cup. These cups will remain in place for several minutes. In the case of Dry Hijama the cups would then be removed and replaced, adjusting the suction accordingly for the main treatment. They would then remain in place for between 5 and 20 minutes accordingly. In the case of Massage Hijama, one or more cups would be used to manipulate the skin and underlying tissues.
A Sunnah Hijama Treatment also involves the release of stagnant subcutaneous blood from the point(s) being treated. This is done by making very fine scratches on the skin’s surface thereby allowing a small amount of blood to come through the skin. Once these scratches have been made the cups are then replaced and left in place for up to 20 minutes depending on the aim and nature of the treatment. The cups are finally removed and the area cleaned. Your treatment is complete.
Benefits of Hijama (Cupping)
Hijama is an ancient bloodletting technique that has been in use in many countries to treat certain diseases or bodily disorders. While the Chinese seems to have done a leading role in using this bloodletting technique to treat certain diseases, the Arabs have adopted it as a much-stressed Sunnah of the Prophet SAW. The Europeans were also doing cupping to treat many diseases. The difference between the Arabs or Muslims and others in doing hijama was not hidden since while believers were more interested to do hijama as the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) (without questioning about anything), others were doing it as a pure medical benefit.
The first and top-level benefit of hijama for a believer is the reward he or she will get, both heavenly and worldly, after following a stressed Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). Not only the believers but also anyone can openly observe or experience the benefits that are bestowed on the followers of the commands of Allah SWT and His Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). On the other hand, when we look at this bloodletting technique from a worldly perspective, we can find hijama has many benefits.
It is noted that hijama promotes the flow of energy in the blood. It removes toxins and other waste material from the blood. It helps fasten recovery time and people recover from diseases much faster after hijama. Hijama is known to prevent many diseases and, therefore, can be considered one of the best preventive measures against many diseases. Moreover, it is also noted that hijama can help those people as well who are under some magic spell or who are under the influence of some evil beings.
Hijama has no side effects as long as performed properly. It is also worth noting that about 70% diseases or disorders are caused by the failure of blood to circulate properly in the body. Furthermore, we get sick or our body organs fail to perform healthily when our blood keep circulating loaded with toxins and other impurities. Unless the toxic waste is removed from the body or from the blood, not only we do not recover fast from a disease but also become easy victim to other diseases or disorder. Hijama is the best way to remove the toxic waste from the blood stream, and the results will obviously be a healthy and properly functioning body. We should never forget that this highly useful and recommended Sunnah of the Prophet SAW helps us in controlling many diseases such as infections, hypertension, circulatory diseases, pains, infertility, cancer, etc.